Mon – Sun: 9.00 am – 8.00pm
Residential Real Estate
Hollywood Residential Real Estate Attorney Handles Clients’ Property Concerns
SKILLED LAWYER PROVIDES PERSONALIZED ADVICE FOR BUYERS, SELLERS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
Hollywood, Florida offers an exceptional quality of life, even for the Sunshine State. Where else can residents enjoy a small-town atmosphere with world-class beaches and other amenities, such as seven golf courses, 60 parks, a historic and lively downtown, and a stunning boardwalk that stretches more than two miles? If you’re into visual arts, fine dining, recreation or live entertainment, Hollywood has it in abundance. It’s no wonder that residential real estate in this coastal community is increasing steadily in value. Whether you are buying, selling, renting or leasing property, trustworthy advice from an experienced real estate attorney helps protect your investment. For more than 15 years, the Law Offices of James Jean-Francois, P.A. has represented home sellers, homebuyers, landlords and tenants. I provide the personalized counsel you need to make the most of your residential property transaction.
EXPERIENCED COUNSEL FOR A RANGE OF RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE ISSUES
As a solo practitioner, I work directly with every client to provide personalized service focused on their needs and goals. The real estate issues I most often handle for my residential clients include:
- Boundary disputes — When an owner decides to develop property along a boundary, it’s not uncommon for a controversy to arise as to where the property line truly lies. In cases of encroachment, I effectively assert my client’s rights to injunctive relief and monetary damages.
- Eminent domain and reverse condemnation — When the government seizes property for a public purpose, the owner has a right to fair compensation. This is true also when government action diminishes the value of property. I fight for your right to maintain your property and, when condemnation is inevitable, to get the best price possible.
- Landlord-tenant disputes — I represent clients on either side of such controversies to enforce their rights under the lease agreement.
- Sales of single family and multi-unit homes — I represent buyers and seller in all aspects of the transaction, including contracts, title clearance, inspections, repairs, liens and financing.
- Condominium and homeowners’ association issues — I advise on matters such as association governance, covenants, bylaws and fees.
- Closings — As a closing attorney, I communicate with all parties engaged in the transaction, make sure that all documentation is complete, examine the title for defects and disburse funds when the sale is final.
- Refinancing — If a client homeowner has an issue with a mortgage, I can often resolve the situation by negotiating a refinancing of the obligation. Homeowners who retain an attorney to request a refinance generally have greater leverage in working out a deal that benefits both borrowers and lenders.
- Foreclosure defense — If you are suffering through a period of economic hardship and your lender is threatening you with foreclosure, determined legal representation is essential. I can often stop foreclosures by taking proactive steps. However, what is appropriate in your case depends on your specific circumstances. That’s why you should only trust your case to an attorney who provides the personal attention you deserve.
In my real estate practice, I understand that I am not only dealing with a unique real property asset; I am also serving a unique person who benefits from my services to improve their circumstances and gives them peace of mind. I am determined to repay your trust by working tirelessly to deliver quality legal assistance that produces positive results.
CONTACT MY HOLLYWOOD OFFICE TO SCHEDULE A FREE RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE CONSULTATION
The Law Offices of James Jean-Francois, P.A. provides individualized attention for residential real estate matters throughout the Hollywood area. To schedule a free consultation focused on your goals, call me at 954-780-8505 or contact my office online. My Hollywood office is conveniently located at 6100 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 211, between Florida’s Turnpike and South State Road 7.