Mon – Sun: 9.00 am – 8.00pm
Commercial Real Estate
Experienced Hollywood Commercial Real Estate Attorney Serves Florida Businesses
SKILLED PROPERTY LAWYER PROVIDES RELIABLE COUNSEL FOR BUYERS, SELLERS, LANDLORDS AND TENANTS
With its business-friendly governance, strategic location and inviting climate, Hollywood, Florida is an ideal place to locate a company and actively promotes commercial interests. The city bills itself as “your gateway to the global marketplace where your business can thrive.” With just over 150,000 people, Hollywood is already home to successful companies engaged in technology, healthcare, education, recreation, hospitality, aerospace, aviation and international trade, and its economy continues to grow. In such an environment, commercial real estate is a valuable asset, and decisions regarding a purchase or lease must be made with care to get the greatest value possible. Fortunately, you can rely on the Law Offices of James Jean-Francois, P.A. to provide trustworthy guidance based on more than 15 years of experience.
ESTABLISHED FIRM HANDLES A WIDE RANGE OF COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MATTERS
My law practice is dedicated to providing personalized attention to all my clients’ real estate needs. I represent buyers, sellers, lessors and lessees in a variety of issues, including:
- Landlord-tenant disputes — Your lease gives you enforceable rights. If the other party to the agreement has failed to live up to its terms, I provide skilled representation to resolve the matter quickly, reliably and cost-effectively.
- Commercial property acquisitions, sales, and development — Transactions involving commercial real estate are necessarily complex, because you are dealing with a unique asset of high value. I guard your interests and work tirelessly to move the deal forward on the best possible terms for you.
- Commercial leases — These contracts must be precise and accurate to ensure that each party understands their rights and responsibilities. Clauses covering the premises, base rent, royalties, common areas, insurance, specified uses, exclusivity, security, renewal, termination, and other important aspect of the agreement must be tailored to your unique circumstances. I negotiate and draft leases based on the exact situation at hand, so you don’t have to rely on the vague language of a boilerplate contract.
- Property management issues — Often a property management company will serve as an intermediary between the landlord and the tenant. This can create difficulties when the property management company is unresponsive to the tenant’s complaints. I advocate strongly for my clients’ rights and work to resolve any impasse preventing you from getting full value from your lease.
- Zoning — Municipal codes and regulations designate certain areas for specific uses, such as commercial, industrial, residential and open space. I work to resolve local zoning issues and to ease restrictions by advocating for variances and other forms of relief so that commercial owners can maximize the beneficial use of their property.
- Closings — The closing of a commercial real estate transaction is the point where ownership, purchase moneys and other consideration change hands. Commercial closings are often complex due to the multiple details that must be resolved, such as those pertaining to financing, liens, leases, easements, land use, zoning and title. Because so many loose ends must be accounted for, the services of an experienced real estate closing attorney are essential to finalize any transaction.
Whether you are buying, selling, renting or offering a space for rent, your commercial real estate transaction is a significant investment that will have a profound impact on your financial success. Since the stakes are high, it pays to consult an experienced and knowledgeable attorney who is committed to delivering the personalized and reliable services you deserve.
CONTACT MY HOLLYWOOD OFFICE TO SCHEDULE A FREE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LAW CONSULTATION
The Law Offices of James Jean-Francois, P.A. provides individualized attention for clients in commercial real estate matters throughout the Hollywood area. To schedule a free consultation focused on your business goals, call me at 954-780-8505 or contact my office online. My Hollywood office is conveniently located at 6100 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 211, between Florida’s Turnpike and South State Road 7.